Kemphos 2001 CTSP Pink contains a built-in indicator which can act as a “private laboratory” for beer equipment applications.
The solution’s color changes from pink to milky white when residues still exist in the system or equipment. A pink solution at the end of cleaning can help indicate the completion of the cleaning process.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Cleans and deodorizes surfaces and equipment
Offers maximum cleaning efficiency at minimal cost
Long shelf life
Effective in hard water and low water temperatures
Method of Use (Dosages)
For cleaning stainless steel containers, plastic and glass containers, filling equipment, bulk tanks, vats, pumps, cooling equipment and other machinery coming into contact with beer.
For Breweries and Craft Brewing:
- Prepare a solution of 0.5 - 2 % Kemphos 2001- CTSP Pink in tepid water (1 – 4.2 pounds in 25 gallons water or 0.5 – 2.0 kg in 100 liters water)
- Apply by brush/cloth or circulate for 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse with tap water.
For Home Brewing:
- Prepare a solution of Kemphos 2001-CTSP Pink: 1 - 3 tablespoons powder (1 - 2 sachets) in one gallon of tepid water or 1 - 2 teaspoons (3.5 -7g) powder in 1 liter of tepid water.
- Apply by brush/cloth, soak, or circulate for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse well with hot water.
Appearance: Free flowing powder with a faint odor of chlorine
Available chlorine: 3.3% min
Bulk density: 650-750 gr/liter
Color: Pink Powder
pH (1% sol.): 11.4-11.7
Download here our Product Info Sheet.
(Chlorinated Trisodium Phosphate) may be sold in your area under a private labeled brand using our unique technology.